Certified Professional Career Coach and a Multi-Credentialed Resume Writer
ABOUT WANDA KISER
Wanda Kiser is a Certified Professional Career Coach and a multi-credentialed Resume Writer with more than 12 years of experience and a proven track record of success in career coaching and in crafting stellar resumes. Wanda is client-oriented, flexible, and focused. She is passionate about helping others realize their career potential. Committed to providing outstanding customer service and support, Wanda takes pride in ranking among the very best in equipping career seekers with the skills and strategies necessary to win in today’s tough job market.
Prior to founding Elite Resume Writing Services, Inc., Wanda had been a top Operations and Training Development Professional in a major Fortune 500 corporation for over 21 years. This gave her the knowledge and perspective needed to coach graduating seniors, entry-level employees, career changers, professional managers, and senior executives alike..
Leveraging exceptional communication, organization, presentation, comprehensive research, and client relationship management skills, Wanda assists clients with everything from job search strategies, to creating winning resumes, improving interviewing skills, and negotiating fair and equitable compensation packages.
As a highly articulate and effective communicator, Wanda works well with individuals on all levels. Acknowledged as a resource person and key contributor to numerous organizations, she has consistently achieved the highest possible ratings for organizing and facilitating highly effective coaching and development sessions.
In her own words, Wanda said “there’s no greater reward than seeing deserving people realize their hopes and dreams, and knowing that you played a part in it.”
- Master of Business Administration in Advanced Leadership (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management (BBA)
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW)
- Career Thought Leader Workshop Facilitator
- Contributing Author to numerous Expert Resume Publications
- Ezine Articles Expert Author
- Certified Six-Sigma Greenbelt
Wanda Kiser’s Career Highlights
- More than 21 years of real life experience working in Corporate America for a major Fortune 100 Telecommunications Company
- MBA in Advanced Leadership – BBA in Business Management – graduated magna cum laude
- Capable of solving tough business problems – Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Inducted into Cambridge Who’s Who Executive, Professional and Entrepreneurial Registry 2009-2010
- Recognized as a resource person and a key contributor in multiple Operations organizations.
- Held multiple leadership roles in Corporate America, combined with more than seven years experience in Employee Effectiveness and Employee Productivity as a Corporate Trainer.
- Consistently ranked among top performers, leveraging a combined total of 10+ years of coaching experience, developing and leading multiple teams, and crafting stellar resumes.
- Possess strong, strategic conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Skilled in working with and coaching all levels of management
- A highly articulate, skilled, and effective communicator
Contributions published in the following books:
WHY ELITE RESUME WRITING?
We care about your career success. Elite Resume Writing was founded because of people just like you. Many of our family members, friends, and business associates have also been impacted by today’s economic conditions. In fact, in many instances, we provided assistance and they achieved great results through our career coaching, interview preparation, and resume writing services.
In today’s job market, it is essential for job search candidates to become equipped with the skills and strategies necessary to gain the attention of hiring managers, realizing the ultimate goal of obtaining employment.
Just leave the writing to us, and focus your efforts on spending more quality time with your family and friends, and doing the things that you enjoy. Be sure to take advantage of our free telephone strategy session. Remember, your resume must be targeted, crisp, compelling, concise, and attractive. More importantly, a winning resume must speak to the needs of potential employers, answering that all important question, “Why should we hire you?” So it is all about strategy, and not just documentation. We offer provide a fast turnaround on our resume service, enabling you to begin your job search immediately.
Succinctly stated, it is our belief that each person should utilize their natural talents and abilities, performing jobs that they are interested in and passionate about doing, then we as a community will derive great benefits from their contributions. This is our passion and the driving force for our existence.
Now, it’s your turn to decide… Are you tired of being passed over for opportunities? When is it finally going to be your turn to achieve your career goals? I believe your time is now. Call us today to schedule your free telephone strategy session, and let us equip you with the tools and skills necessary to achieve your career success.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Call our toll-free line Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm Eastern time.
You can also send us a message through our email address.
Toll Free: (877) 314-8872
Fax: (877) 314-8873